Friday, June 22, 2007

Regarding My Interview with The Horrors


The interview was with Faris only, the singer. By the end of this description, we can hate me together.

First, people have told me that he is one ugly dude. I’ve seen him perform before, and I would have agreed with that, but with his hair aside and actually seeing his young, boyish face, um… pretty nice. So I wasn’t prepared; I don’t really put effort into anything. I don’t blame him for not being interested in interviews, he does several of them a day, but he’s young, his band hasn’t even been together for two years, and shit’s going well; hi, I think you could afford to smile. He’s a smug, little punk. The Horrors think they sound like nothing else, aren’t part of a trend, and are going to last. I like them a lot, but they are an amalgamation of the post-punk, 60’s clothing fashion, dark trend happening (which isn’t bad at all).

Faris doesn’t drink alcohol, maybe that’s why we couldn’t relate.

I liked the show. A lot of people said they weren’t feeling any energy. They wear super tight pants. I kept staring at their crotches trying to observe bulges.

And so, this is why we can hate me. I’m so attracted to him now. I hate when bitches like assholes. Star fuckers are annoying too. And wow, I’m that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home