Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Mrs. Danzig.

Last week, in a drunken stupor, a buddy of mine turned me on to Legion of Rockstars: a group that does terrible dubbing over classic music videos on YouTube. The funniest was this one of Danzig’s “Mother.”



However, I have to admit that this is the first time I have ever laid eyes on Glen Danzig himself. I have been a proud fiend since my freshman year of high school but have never given a good goddamn what Danzig looks like. And now, I’m kind of in love. Restless moments on the Internet are spent looking for old vids and pics of my favorite muscular Italian stallion. One of my favorites videos is “Glen On Books.” Reading is sexy :).



-Briana Hernandez

2 Comments:

Blogger theowlblog said...

are you kiddin me? that rendition of mother is the funniest thing ever!

10:05 AM  
Blogger The Rock Junkie said...

It hurts it's so funny.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home