Thursday, October 04, 2007

Rumbled Ruled Ass!

Hot shit damn, last night at Harlot ruled. The Owl and Tank Farm killed it. Real, cool people at a ‘dance party’ at a ridiculously sweet venue.

Harlot is dressed well. The downstairs is dark and luxurious with its black leather and seductive paintings; the upstairs is a brilliant white done with simple art, elegance.

It was packed. Everyone was nice and attractive. People were there to chat with strangers, get drunk with friends, and dance to rock. I know that everyone who was there knows they are coming back next month. It was just so good.

I missed the free drinks, but I respect events that give any free drinks at all. A chum slammed the top of my half empty beer, shattering glass. And just when I think I’m going to be scolded, a security dude brings me a new one. Pretty amazing (but I think he cupped my bottom later).

There’s street parking. Neighborhood’s cool. And it was free if you RSVPed. What else, dudes?

-Mickey Mari

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home