Friday, April 20, 2007

The Four Wheels of the Apocalypse is here!


And now I have permissified myself to rant. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present, straight from the Midwest, down south (everywhere NASCAR is worshiped, except freakin' California), your chariot to the apocalypse. Drop a carbon footprint that guests will be relishing in for centuries after we have all suffocated on our own toxic flatulence. Passerbys will gasp in horror at your exultant excess and submit to the master of marketing unreality. Folks, this is a top shelf suggestion for prom dates and Hooters conferences. I wonder if this thing has a Mississippi moonshine maker in the trunk for open bar service, or at least a 31 flavors of schnapps menu. I think I saw a deep fryer in the glove box.

-Super Grant Inaba
http://www.bayarearacinglimos.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home